Vendors and Food Trucks

Fuel Food Truck and Tamale TrolleyWe love having vendors and food trucks in the park! To make sure we’re complying with City and park regulations, Overton Park Conservancy requires all vendors to complete a free vendor permit application. Commercial food vendors, food trucks, bouncy houses, boot camps, photographers, and all providers who wish to offer a product or service within the park boundaries are bound by our Vendor Permit Policy as of February 1, 2017. We’ll need:

  • A separate Vendor Permit Application for each business owner or operator
  • A separate Vendor Policy Checklist for each business owner or operator
  • Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) naming Overton Park Conservancy and the City of Memphis as the additional insured for at least $1,000,000 per occurrence of bodily injury or property damage
  • Copy of current Memphis and Shelby County Business License

For food trucks, we’ll also need:

  • Copy of valid driver’s license for each truck owner and operator
  • Copy of Shelby County Health Department Local Mobile Food Service Permit
  • Proof of current auto insurance
  • Photo of food truck

Download a copy of our Vendor Permit Application here.

After we have this information on file, we just ask that you keep us up to date on when you’ll be in the park, so that we can let our followers on social media know you’re here! Please check in with us at least one day prior to your visits to the park. Contact Andrew Weda or Rose Baker at 901-214-5450 if you have any questions.